Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Voice

As a Fashion Merchandiser & Stylist I pride myself on being unique among many others in the industry. With a strong knowledge and knack for business teamed with a keen sense of enduring style I believe I can make myself an asset to any company I work with. I am continuing to further and hone my skills in fashion by pursuing a degree in Fashion Merchandising & Management in Las Vegas, I plan on traveling and establishes myself in major fashion cities in the country such as Los Angeles, Miami, and New York. I have worked with companies such as Louis Vuitton, Pixi by Petra Beauty, and French Connection as a merchandiser in order to boost sales. I have been working with a model styling her on basic amateur fashion shoots in order to show my skill in styling and to build a portfolio. My ultimate goal is to establish and grow my own styling & merchandising company, working from editorial spreads to celebrities and luxury retailers to trendy boutiques.

No comments:

Post a Comment